Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Guidance from God

At one point or another, I think we all could agree, questions arise in life where the answers aren't readily available. With modern technology it is ridiculously easy to access seemingly limitless amounts of information. Regardless of this ability we have to get information, many personal questions seem to go unanswered. What can I do to help my family? Does God exist? How can I balance work and family? What is my potential? What is the next big step in my life? Ect.


This weekend we have the amazing opportunity to listen to the Prophet and Apostles speak directly to us at what is called General Conference. The talks broadcast all over the world and are listened to in 197 countries and translated into 94 different languages. There truly are topics that will answer life's questions for us. 

My challenge to everyone reading this is to come up with a question that has been on your mind lately and pray for guidance. Next, watch general conference. I know that God answers our prayers and guide us in our life  (click on the link to see my post Free at Last, where a close friend received guidance during trials in his life during last general conference). Let me know how it goes, I would love to hear your story!

Watch it on Saturday and Sunday at conference.lds.org.




No comments:

Post a Comment